Serta - Pillow Top Mattress / No warrany replacement!
I purchased a new Serta Queen size Pillow top mattress and had it for three days. I called the company, where I purchased it, complaining of a ridge developing between the left and the right side (in the middle). They replied by saying that a factory rep. was coming into town the following week and they would have him stop by and have a look. He did indeed stop by with the owner of the store where I purchased it. The rep. said to me," well, let me test it." His version of a test was to lie down on the mattress. He did agree, that a slight ridge was there. My reply was, "slight ridge!, you have to roll up hill to get to the other side". This mattress had a full warranty on it. I asked for the mattress to be replaced under manufactures default and I would pay any difference. The reps. reply was ' No!". Serta might say they have a warranty and print that warranty but they do not stand behind it.
Elkins, West Virginia 26241
More Serta - Pillow Top Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - Poor service! 
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - sagging mattress/huge hole/crater 
- Serta Tranquil Nights Potomac Falls Mattress - serta tranquil nights popomac falls mattress 
- Serta South Africa - Worlds WORST mattress
- Serta South Africa - Brand new mattress - Damated 
- Serta Mattress - serta mattress
- Serta - mattress plus mcminnville tn/serta 
- Serta - full size mattress purchased at boscov's
- Serta - serta briarton ll pocket coil euro top mattress
- Serta - serta I comfort insight