Serta - Pillow Top Mattress / No warrany replacement!

I purchased a new Serta Queen size Pillow top mattress and had it for three days. I called the company, where I purchased it, complaining of a ridge developing between the left and the right side (in the middle). They replied by saying that a factory rep. was coming into town the following week and they would have him stop by and have a look. He did indeed stop by with the owner of the store where I purchased it. The rep. said to me," well, let me test it." His version of a test was to lie down on the mattress. He did agree, that a slight ridge was there. My reply was, "slight ridge!, you have to roll up hill to get to the other side". This mattress had a full warranty on it. I asked for the mattress to be replaced under manufactures default and I would pay any difference. The reps. reply was ' No!". Serta might say they have a warranty and print that warranty but they do not stand behind it.

Elkins, West Virginia 26241

A  31st of Mar, 2008 by
same problem; foam mattress, 2-1/2 yrs old. problem started almost immediately. serta has an answer for everything--even to the point of rewriting the laws of physics. shoddy product, shoddy company. STAY AWAY. do not give these people your money. i have filed with consumer protection office.

Serta Logo Serta