Serta Mattress / Rip off

American Mattress sold me a bed with me assuming the warranty is good. I was never told there would be no warranty on floor models... The manager told me it had to be assumed that this is the reason he was selling this mattress so inexpensively. I was never told there would be no warranty. I called the Serta Rep. Serta rep tells me no warranty can be applied to floor models... I told them both I would have to take my complaint to corporate... this mattress was m.s.r.p. $1599. I bought it for 599 5 months ago...

Va

Comments

• Sc
      10th of Apr, 2009

I bought my Serta mattress from Mattress Warehouse 2 years ago
    and it is the worst mattress I hav ever slept on. I mattress sags 1 1/2" on both sides and neither Mattress Wareshouse or Serta will stand behind their product. I have been given the biggest run around from both. I would not not recommend Serta or Mattress at all.

• La
      9th of Jun, 2009

Make sure you contact Serta Mattress company with your complaint, your problem could be with the dealer and not with Serta.I own a Serta Mattress store and have never had a problem getting a Serta Warranty fixed.The problem is that we have to buy you a new bed and then Serta gives us a credit when we send your old one back, some dealers wont do that.Try calling serta or find out who the Serta Rep is for that area.Of all the Mattress company's that we sale we have less problems out of Serta Mattresses but like with any thing you buy it can break, but Serta will stand behind their product.