Serta Mattress / Worst ever

My husband & I bought a top of the line pillowtop Serta Exploration, and within a month we were both sagging into ditches with a mountain between us. Unbelievably, it has gotten worse over the 1.5 years since we bought it! He's @ 200lbs and I'm @ 130lbs and we're both @ 5'6".

We hate this mattress and will never buy another Serta. My "leg ditch" is less deep than my "torso ditch, " and when I sleep on my side, (legs stacked) my knees actually hurt from being torqued upwards when I wake up. Same issue applies for stomach sleeping.

Worse than sleeping in an army cot. Consider yourself warned.

Le

Comments

• La
      3rd of Jul, 2010

I totally agree with you! We bought the Serta Perfect Day (ha!) Taurus Mattress and I have never experienced any mattress like this ever. It's like sleeping in quick-sand. My husband and I couldn't stand it after 4 nights. Our backs were killing us. This was the most expensive mattress in the store and certainly not worth theprice. I went straight to the top to the president of the furniture store and he now has someone from Serta coming out to "inspect" the mattress. I don't expect anything to come of this as Serta's quality bar must be pretty low. You really can't tell anything by looking at the mattress...looks can be deceiving. Try sleeping on it and you soon find it's definitely not the world's best mattress, in fact it's the worst!!!

• Ro
      10th of Jul, 2017

I have to agree with "Worst Ever" review. Ironic how it was explained EXACTLY everything I have been going through for the last three years with this mattress, to a T! I laughed so hard at this review because I know exactly how they feel and I can picture what they are experiencing because I and my husband go through it every night. At least our dog gets to sleep in the middle on Mt. Everest. The "Mariana Trench" as I call it is so deep that if I continue to rock myself to get out of it and onto Mt. Everest I will eventually rock myself to sleep. My advice to all is DO NOT PURCHASE!!