Serta Mattress / Worst ever
My husband & I bought a top of the line pillowtop Serta Exploration, and within a month we were both sagging into ditches with a mountain between us. Unbelievably, it has gotten worse over the 1.5 years since we bought it! He's @ 200lbs and I'm @ 130lbs and we're both @ 5'6".
We hate this mattress and will never buy another Serta. My "leg ditch" is less deep than my "torso ditch, " and when I sleep on my side, (legs stacked) my knees actually hurt from being torqued upwards when I wake up. Same issue applies for stomach sleeping.
Worse than sleeping in an army cot. Consider yourself warned.
More Serta Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - Poor service! 
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - sagging mattress/huge hole/crater 
- Serta Tranquil Nights Potomac Falls Mattress - serta tranquil nights popomac falls mattress 
- Serta South Africa - Worlds WORST mattress
- Serta South Africa - Brand new mattress - Damated 
- Serta - mattress plus mcminnville tn/serta 
- Serta - full size mattress purchased at boscov's
- Serta - serta briarton ll pocket coil euro top mattress
- Serta - serta I comfort insight
- Serta - mattress