Sephora

Posted: May 15, 2017 by

sephora scam

I have nothing good to say about Sephora, they are terrible and I hate them! I had the worst experience and I still haven't received my refund or my order.
I bought some make up from them and paid over $200, but never received anything.
Later Sephora told me that my order was cancelled because they were not able to deliver to my address. I asked about my money and they assured me there was nothing to worry about and said I'll get a refund within a week. That never happened.
Then I received a message from Sephora and thought that maybe there was finally some news about my money, but NO! In that message they asked me to leave a feedback about their service and products. What a joke! But then I thought that wasn't such a bad idea and left a review where I told them how disgusted I was with them. And as you can see I'm still writing reviews. I want everyone to know what Sephora is, and I want to warn people about what can happen with them if they decide to buy from Sephora. Avoid them!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree