Select Comfort / Scam and cheating!
I hate this bed. We purchased the Sleep Number bed several months ago and I was out of the country when it was delivered so I missed the 30 day return window. I set the number at 50 when I go to bed and wake up in a couple of hours with it being too soft or too hard. Sometimes it's 70 and sometimes it's 35. I have a back and neck ache every morning. Now I'm stuck with a $1600.00 bed I'm gonna be paying for for years.
Thanks for nothing, Sleep number!
More Select Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly