Sears A&e Factory Services / WORTHLESS COMPANY

IA, United States
sears a&e factory services- Is the worst company i think i have ever worked for or seen..they are over charging, money hungry animals. all they care about is how much money we can charge or get out of the customers., they hire people who have no exprience what so ever in management or service people.they make the techs. stay out till all service orders are done, sometimes till 8:00, 9:00 p.m. at night. and get back up to do again.they dont pay you to stock your truck or to put ups. pack. in truck, when you get home.Then you have the customers- pissed off because its been 2 or 3 wks. waiting on a part. So they either cuss you out or want to chass you down and hurt you. then we have the dogs or cats-that dont bite, or so they say. the next thing you know is they are biting your arm off or chasing you to your truck teeth ready to rip you in two. Then we have the managers, no training dont know jack, telling you how worthless you are, ready to throw you out the door, because, you dont sellll enough for them.. I HAVE HAD MORE PEOPLE complain about the stores being roud and unhelpfull. saying they will never go to sears again.. I KNOW I WONT NEVER USE THEIR SERVICES OR ENTER A STORE AGAIN...