SBI, Nawada / atm withdrawn problem
I am an sbi bank customer. my account details are as follows:
Account name : ishwari kumari & sanjay kumar
Account name :- [protected]
Address c/o-shyam sunder pd, hat-par, mirzapur, nawada
Nawada, bihar 805110
Atm no [protected]
Dispute trans. no 1064
Branch: sbi bank, new area, nawada
On 28 th oct, 07 I was trying to withdraw a sum of rs. 4000/- by atm situated in home branch. what exactly happened is that times atms did not dispense the money and that times amount had been deducted from my account. I mean total rs. 4000/- had been deducted.
Once money was credited in my account immediately and then re deducted the amount. that transaction is still in dispute.
Next day I went to my sbi branch to give a complain. I met related officer at least twenty times but whatever I think this fellow is quite not interested
Last week I talked to customer care excutive who assured me to finalise the complaint as soon as. I also received a mail about my complaint. but till date my account is not credit and I have not got any mail or message about the amount.
Thanks in advance!!!
Ac no [protected]
Attchment :- dispute transactio file
Online complaint no - cc-[protected]
More SBI, Nawada Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - double entry debit to my account
- State Bank Of India - application not disposed off within prescribed time period
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - money transaction from my account (11000 rs)
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - atm room related
- SBI - atm withdrawal related.