SBI / Internet Banking / no action on request for transaction rights
I opened an NRE account with SBI's Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan New Delhi branch in September 2010. I was already operating a saving bank account with SBI's Shastri Nagar Meerut(U.P.) branch along with a full fledged internet banking accounting.
I had requested to the Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan branch that i needed internet banking along with this NRE account and that this account should be connected with my earlier internet banking account.
I was given internet banking but NO transaction rights. In fact the internet banking account for the earlier account also are now without transaction rights. Despite repeated requests both verbal as well as written, I have still not been given the same. It has been 4 months since i first requested for the transaction rights for my internet banking. The bank officials seem to be clueless about the problem. What do i do ?
More SBI / Internet Banking Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - updating of mobile number is not happening for a/c no-10635173296
- SBI - personal loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - illegal money withdrawn from my account