SBI Home Loan / extra transaction charged
I'd taken a Home loan of rs 18.26 from SBI for a under construction Property. SBI paid rs 1,03000 to a builder as a part of the total payment. Ive opted for a PRE EMI strcutcture & Started paying RS 18741 as an EMI from day 1. Now after 5 months when ive paid ~93000 against Rs 1,43000(Rs 103000 Disbursed Amount & Rs 43900(Insurence Amount). I was shocked to Know that there is still a Rs 83000 pending on me, When i asked SBI regarding this Delta They said that there is another transaction of Rs 25338 happened few months back, However they are not able to give any detail/explanation for this Transaction.
So Now SBI is not only charging me for a wrong transaction but also a interest over this.
More SBI Home Loan Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI - atm withdrawal related.
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi
- [Resolved] SBI Cards - reinstatement of a deactivated credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - loan officer corruption