SBI Home Loan / extra transaction charged

India Review updated:
I'd taken a Home loan of rs 18.26 from SBI for a under construction Property. SBI paid rs 1,03000 to a builder as a part of the total payment. Ive opted for a PRE EMI strcutcture & Started paying RS 18741 as an EMI from day 1. Now after 5 months when ive paid ~93000 against Rs 1,43000(Rs 103000 Disbursed Amount & Rs 43900(Insurence Amount). I was shocked to Know that there is still a Rs 83000 pending on me, When i asked SBI regarding this Delta They said that there is another transaction of Rs 25338 happened few months back, However they are not able to give any detail/explanation for this Transaction.
So Now SBI is not only charging me for a wrong transaction but also a interest over this.

Comments

He
  30th of Apr, 2011

SBI Home Loan - Fradulent change in interest rate
State Bank of India
India
statebankofindia.com

On 16 July 2009, My wife and I signed our home loan contract with terms of 8% for the first year and 9.5% for the next 2 years fixed. Then followed by a floating rate.

However in the statement I received last month, since 31 July 2010 my rate has been changed from 8% to 10% and continues to vary in the range of 10% (floating rate) going as high as 10.75%.

Repeated calls to our sales person who serviced our loan has not helped. Instead she keeps pushing us to various branches with nobody who can hadle our complaint. I am extremely disappointed by this unethical manner in which I have been cheated on the interest rate and the extremely poor service being met out to us. There is absolutely nobody we can approach who will solve our problem.

Hemin Bharucha

Phone: 0734-2511214

To The Cheif General manager,
SBI, Bhopal (MP)
Dear Sir
I'm a Govt employee applied for the SBI home loan on 10 th February 2011. I've deposited all the necessary/ mandatory document (i.e Income proof, ID proof, Property details etc ) to the SBI branch. The bank officers/ surveyor surveyed the property and give me an assurance to finalize the loan within a month.. But Sorry to say that the legal advisor (Lawyer )of the SBI now making nonsense argument and pending the loan for the last 2 months. Before him the SBI marketing team became helpless. The Lawyer previously did so many cases invalid that the SBI marketing team want to change him but can't so because of their job conditions. If the SBI CGM of Bhopal region kindly take necessary actions then this blot can be removed. The Lawyer (Mr Jitendra Jain)based in Ujjain city. I'm fed-up. The Cheif General manager, SBI, Bhopal (MP)please help me .
Best Regards
Dr Kaushik Bose, Ujjain(MP)
Th
  13th of May, 2011
Dear sir, i have taken the home loan with construction of my from pillars position, then i have been taken some least amount of my place value, my place was 3cents this place i was taken loan amount is Rs500000lakhs.and again after behind my brothers property State bank of India was given the amount of that place value is 1.5cents was given the amount is Rs600000lakhs.In this point of view State bank of India was harrase of my loan amount.in that case after six months slab work completion of my house i will meet the branch manager he was of his own problem that during help my level my best was telling.he was tell me that about my house completing that final stage of floor work, and then branch manager was telling that completing of hose taking outside of some money 2 or 3lakhs from Rs5 interest rates that house was completed them.this way manager was saying that after completion of one year of your home loan i was given the furniture laon or extension loan that was giving the loan amount is Rs400000lakhs.And then i have been completed my house with interest Rs5 money taken that Rs300000lakhs.In this i was already repay the EMI Eight months with Rs5000 also.after one of year of this year feb2011 i will meet the branch manager from april2011 he was telling waiting that waiting, waiting and then may month also coming then money(with interest) giving persons was come to my house and insulting and also harrass from my family members this cause i will also taking suiside position from my branch manager irresponsible work.In this position please taking my problem and then derive me some justice please Sir please.Other wise my family position was so critical.
Ma
  7th of Jul, 2011
sir my sbi home loan account no is 3074901261-5, please clarify my loan interest rate now.

State Bank of India [SBI] Logo State Bank of India [SBI]