SBI Final Settlement / sbi card

This mail is with reference to the Sbi Final Settlement Letter dated 27th Feb 2006, Settlement Tracer No. Chennai 42sssss

My name is Pratap V. and I hold a SBI credit card (card no. 43175sssss8) and I have asked for a Final Settlement for the above mentioned credit card.

Subsequently one of your official (Mr. Sathish) approached me and arranged for a Final Settlement (please refer to the Final Settlement Letter attachment in this mail).

I was asked to pay a sum of Rs. 2,100/- towards the first instalment and I paid it too. (Kindly refer to the receipt attachement for the payment of Rs. 2,100 with receipt no.494sss and Book No.9sss0).

Now the issue is as follows:
If you look into the Final Settlement Letter, the credit card no. is mentioned as "00ssss" whereas my credit card no. is "4317sssss". Due to overlook I was made to pay the first instalment towards a wrong credit card no. which was never mine. Later, when I was about to pay my second instalment, I found that my credit no. mentioned in the Letter was incorrect. I called on Mr.Sathish and asked him regarding the discrepancy in the credit card no. He said that he will collect the xerox copy of the final settlement letter and correct it and further issue a new final settlement letter. Later whenever I called him, his number was out of reach. Now for the past 5 months, he has not called back nor has he sent his representative (Mr. Kumar) to address the issue.

My patience has lost its power and after a prolonged wait, has finally resulted in addressing this issue to the respective authorities.

Kindly do the needful so that this issue is rectified and a new final settlement letter is issued to me so that I can settle my dues without any problem.

Please note my new residence address for further communication:

Pratap

Customer care helpline number 906857384

• Gupta communications's Response, Sep 05, 2018

Poor service

Va

Comments

• Gu
    State Bank Of India [SBI] - I want to close my kcc account
    Patiala
    Gurijhabaro7@gmail.com

I have kcc account 65158658773 i have cleared my loan bt my branch not close my account the branch member dont help me i m totly distrubed my branch from 45 days i so tried my sbi service it is not for help no one hepl in the branch to me

• Su
      20th of Aug, 2018
    State Bank Of India [SBI] - complaint about delay finance process.
    gwalior

sir
    i am dealing in real estate, one of my costumer booked a duplex in our project WOODS RESIDENCY, i had given all document of costumer to RACPC GWALIOR for finance. Costomer is posted in solapur maharashtra so verification is not done since last 15 days.

• Be
    State Bank Of India [SBI] - Tds deduction of sr. Citizen fixed deposit
    DUM DUM, KOLKATA
    India

TDS has been deducted by the SBI branch at dum dum kolkata on sr. citizen

fixed deposit in the month of april 2018.

but at the same time, ICICI BANK not being deducted TDS of sr. citizen fixed deposits.

please advise the SBI Branch to refund the deducted TDS FROM MY ACCOUNT.

THANKS,

21st of Aug, 2018
    State Bank Of India [SBI] - Unauthorized transaction
    24 Parganas North
    India

I received a message that Rs.10000 has been debited by transfer from my account which I never did.
    I spoke to cc exec. but they can't help. They only took the complained.
    Please help.

• Sk
      26th of Aug, 2018
    State Bank Of India [SBI] - account release karne babat
    sadulpur churu rajastahan

dear sir
    mai bahut pareshaani me hu bank shakha se meri aarthik estiti bahut hi kamjaor hai plzz zald se zald samadhan kre mujhe 50% paise delwaye jaye zlad se zald warna mai or mera parivar sadak par aa jayenge ? sir plz reply ?thanks

• Ka

• 65
    State Bank Of India [SBI] - iqrar ahmad
    GONDA
    ahmadiqrar797@gmail.com

Dear sir i want sbi ac holder but branch manager and staff not good and not good behavier 9918672203

• Pa
    State Bank Of India [SBI] - Cheque Deposit Issue
    SURAT
    India

I have urgent cheque deposit behalf of Overseas Branch Mumbai when my wife discuss with Mr. Priyank Patel and his wrong behave and talk her, You will be deposit in dropbox without lession answer.

I have required cheque deposit reference slip but his not given her. Kindly get me clear what is the procedure.

• Da
      1st of Sep, 2018
    State Bank Of India [SBI] - Dishonoring of cheque inspite of having adequate funds

19 Nov 17.
    Cheque give from SBI Binnaguri Cant DSP Acct no 32224991589.
    Cheque has been dishonored stating inadequate funds, when funds were available.

• Ve

• Th
    State Bank Of India [SBI] - Rsj
    Hmosah
    Western Samoa

State Bank of India Customer care number 08420417186. SBI New updates no 08420417186 Any complaints 24*7call 08420417186

• Ga
    State Bank Of India [SBI] - CREDIT CARD NO -4006676535160637
    Secunderabad-500003
    India

Sir I call many time but no action. Extra Charges added in my monthly statement slip.Not understand Total Integrated Tax for Curr STMT Rs 45/-.I draw Petrol oil on 21 Aug 2017 is Rs100/- But added extra 11.80. Please check my monthly statement added fourth-fifth times. please remove my extra charges. otherwise closed my SBI credit card.

• Gu