SBI Final Settlement / sbi card
This mail is with reference to the Sbi Final Settlement Letter dated 27th Feb 2006, Settlement Tracer No. Chennai 42sssss
My name is Pratap V. and I hold a SBI credit card (card no. 43175sssss8) and I have asked for a Final Settlement for the above mentioned credit card.
Subsequently one of your official (Mr. Sathish) approached me and arranged for a Final Settlement (please refer to the Final Settlement Letter attachment in this mail).
I was asked to pay a sum of Rs. 2,100/- towards the first instalment and I paid it too. (Kindly refer to the receipt attachement for the payment of Rs. 2,100 with receipt no.494sss and Book No.9sss0).
Now the issue is as follows:
If you look into the Final Settlement Letter, the credit card no. is mentioned as "00ssss" whereas my credit card no. is "4317sssss". Due to overlook I was made to pay the first instalment towards a wrong credit card no. which was never mine. Later, when I was about to pay my second instalment, I found that my credit no. mentioned in the Letter was incorrect. I called on Mr.Sathish and asked him regarding the discrepancy in the credit card no. He said that he will collect the xerox copy of the final settlement letter and correct it and further issue a new final settlement letter. Later whenever I called him, his number was out of reach. Now for the past 5 months, he has not called back nor has he sent his representative (Mr. Kumar) to address the issue.
My patience has lost its power and after a prolonged wait, has finally resulted in addressing this issue to the respective authorities.
Kindly do the needful so that this issue is rectified and a new final settlement letter is issued to me so that I can settle my dues without any problem.
Please note my new residence address for further communication:
South Sivan Koil Street,
Chennai - 600 024
More SBI Final Settlement Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - money transaction from my account (11000 rs)
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - atm room related
- SBI - atm withdrawal related. 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi