SBI Credit Cards / sbi credit card bills without credit card!

1 India Review updated:

Long back about ten months before an executive came to me for SBI credit cards that has life time free subscription and lot of benefits, so as I applied for it. But for my surprise, to till date I didn't receive any SBI credit cards. but I use to get regular mails tomy mail ID from SBI stating my credit card payment... as till now i did not used any SBI card, and I never came to know my card number and how it is... instead I am getting mails and messages to my mobile for payment due.

I had sent a mail to marketing manager about this and asked him to cancel the card, and i am not liable to pay the amount also... he replied that he will do it, but till now he didn't and i use to get monthly mails and messages... I am sick of it... I don't know how to log a complaint, any one please suggest me how to complaint about it!

Advise smb!

Comments

• Ar
      20th of Dec, 2007
    SBI Credit Cards - Harsh treatment by recovery agency at Andheri MIDC
    SBI Credit Cards
    India

The Recovery Agency at Andheri MIDC, Mumbai, Ph No. 39805727. Ms. Sunaya Chavhan has been very harsh, rude, arrogant to the customer and other colleagues over the phone. She did not give customer service cell nos. for the disputes that i had to put forward.

• As
      6th of Apr, 2009

The recovery agency from mahim (Recon) has been very uncooperative and very harsh especially Ms. Rupali and Mr. Aniket literally harassing me and my family member by calling around 15 - 20 times a day. which at times becomes unbearable.

• Sp
      14th of Jul, 2009
    SBI Credit Cards - cancelled my credit card
    India

cancelled card
    Sir,
    I have cancelled my credit card.No Intrest Your Credit Card But No useing Your credit card No Money and No Perches And no Insurance But now they claimed for an amount (Rs +4492).Stating that I haven't closed the insurance scheme, which is involved in that credit card.Please consider this request.My card no is 5264685324499829
    Thanking You.
    Mr. SACHI PATEL

• Um
      20th of Dec, 2009

ashok do you have recons agencies number

• Rs
      24th of Apr, 2014

I have a bad & horrible feelings about SBI Credit - Since 2005 (as I remember) onwards it make me acute problems. One sales executive filled up the SBI Credit Card Form & provide a card. I made the transactions only Rs 999/- for Air Tel Life time scheme - SBI Authority forcefully sent Rs 5000/- cheque as loan & another 1/2 very small transaction made my me. Total transactions not more than Rs 8000/- all inclusive. I use to have made payment for the same including their un authentic charges too on monthly basis, intimate time to time to the authority & get advised they will adjust the same etc...I made the payment around Rs 33, 000/- to them. Lots of correspondence/e-mails had made in connection this problems mentioning to the SBI Authority finally in the year 2007 Full & final settlement made with some amount with taken money receipt from them & cancelled the said card.

Now, on 22nd April 2014 received one Demand Notice vide Ref : PRE_EXEC_EST_APR14_02 dt 12th April, 2014 demanding total amount Rs 64, 329.41p inclusive of all cost & interest need to pay myself within 15 days. Other wise legal action will against me.
    The said letter has been sent by R Narayanan & Associates, Advocates, Delhi - 110054.

I need to clarification of Rs 64, 329.41p due, my card status & also about my full & final settlement status.

I really worried about this matter & don't know how I get relief from this horrible situation.

R Samanta