SBI Credit Card / rated first for worst customer service!

I have a sbi card from past 1 year. If you want to screw your own happiness, please go for this card. You cannot find a better way of getting your happiness screwed. These were the worst days of my life fighting with their customer service. I dropped in the cheque for the outstanding amount and I again get a call saying I have payment pending. I was fed up and again paid the amount and asked them to close my card. However, even today I get the statement. I dont know what these sbi managers are doing???

Last month, by mistake my wife used the card and again we are supposed to deal with these worst customer service agents. They do not know english or understand any other language. It is located in chennai and they only know tamil. I am fedup explaining them that I will be making the payment in next 1 week and you can charge for the late payment. However, I keep getting calls 10 times a day even after I made the payment.

Manager at sbi should make sure that the pcs at their service center are operating perfectly. We are ready to finance for the same. It is better than taking their harassment. Also, I do not understand what these consumer courts are doing when these many people are having issue with the same bank??? Reserve bank of india has all sorts of amendments to make sure people are not making more money but paying to the government as tax, loan interest etc.. Why can't it stop these #-in banks from harassing people like these??? If it cannot control these banks, it does not have any right to bring other amendments also.. Sbi - # bank with all # support people.

State Bank of India [SBI] Logo State Bank of India [SBI]