SBI Credit Card / wrong emi calculation
I am using a SBI Gold card from last around 1 year. I purchased a water purifier using this card and got a call from the bank that I can convert this amount in 6 monthly EMIs. I said OK and the told me that in a few minutes I will got a confirmation call for the same. I received the call and again I confirmed that I am ready for 6 months EMIs.
Now when I received my statement I surprised to saw that they have calculated EMI for 24 months that means more interest. I call the customer care and they told me that it will be rectified and withing 7 days you will get new statement. I didn't received any statement till one month.
After one month I again call the customer care department and that time they told me that they can not change this EMI plan back to 6 month but they can cancel it and now I have to pay full amount at once.
Now when they record the conversation and I asked them to play the conversation which I had with the EMI department they never played any conversation. I am very shocked with the behavior of the customer care. When I agreed on 6 months of EMI then why they made 24 EMIs and now they are not agree to revert back it to 6 months. Very bad service.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - updating of mobile number is not happening for a/c no-10635173296
- SBI - personal loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400