SBI Credit Card / beware of sbi credit card - how they are looting

Delhi

Ref : Rajendra Suresh Dakhale
Sub : Cancellation of credit card due to deficiency of Services
Credit Card No [protected]

I Mr Rajendra Suresh Dakhale residing at 63/3108 Vartak Nagar , Thane – 400 606. My Mobile No [protected]. I am not at all satisfied with the services which is provided to me from SBI cards resulting that I would like to cancel my Credit Card with immediate effect.

I have paid Rs 17,768=62 (Seventeen Thousand Seven hundred Sixty eight & Sixty two paise by Cheque only. I had issued a cheque from my Saving Account to SBI Card. Cheque is debited in my account on 21/07/2006 as per the Bank Statement from The Mahanagar Co-Op Bank Ltd. From August or September onwards I am getting calls from SBI Payment Services Pvt Ltd Delhi for the Payment They are asking me the payment of the amount which is paid by me in july only. after fighting with them for a month or more I am able to convince them about my case. Till that time every day I was getting calls from different executives. In December I got call from SBI Andheri that your payment is outstanding they are also asking for the payment which is paid by me in July 06. worst part is that they came to my residence for the payment unfortunately I was in office but when I came to know that person from SBI came for payment I immediately called him & tell him the truth. Next day I went to Bank & collected Bank Statement as well as the certificate from the Bank mentioning that the 17768-62 is debited to my account on 21/07/06 and credit send through RBI Clearing to SBI Andheri Branch after two days Mr Mangesh from SBI andheri called me & told me that your cheque was in suspense account now it will get credited to your account. Today is February 23.2007 even 7 days before I have received the bill from SBI cards and asking to pay around 4000 to 5000 for the Interest or something. You tell me sir why I should pay the interest & what about the wastage of time & energy which I have spend to convince to sbi card’s useless people (They help me after 5 months). So many times I ask for the senior persons no or name to explain my problem but he didn’t give me the no his mobile no is [protected].

In future I will not go for SBI Card neither I will suggest my friends & relatives reason is that I have got such horrible experience from you people.

Even after paying money, SBI executives were after me like a. (I don’t want to write). You tell me a single reason why customer like me should not launch a complaint against SBI to appropriate authorities. I spoke to Mr Mangesh and asked that why sbi is again sending me the bill and asking for the interest or charges. He has only one answer Next month it will clear.

Now from Two months I am following up this case with Mr Rakesh (from SBI Payments Services – andheri) but still I am getting the Bills from SBI .

Please clear this issue immediately otherwise I will have to go to appropriate authorities due to deficiency of Services against SBI. (At your Cost). Please treat this as request or warning or whatever but sort out my issue immediately.

Now have applied credit card to HSBC but they have rejected my appl. Even Today I am following up this issue with Rakesh but no response.

Ranendra Dakhale
(Unsatisfied Customer)

Comments

• Su
      13th of Apr, 2009

I have been a victim of SBI credit card for the last 2 yrs and have just faced problems in dealing with this card .To begin with and to my biggest surprise, came to know that this card cannot accept payment from my HDFC bank account chq because this account was opened in Pune.I am based presently in bangalore. However never ever faced problems in making any kind of payment for anything before as the HDFC bank account is payable at par across any city.
    Then i was suggested online payment but the site never works, you cannot spend entire day trying to open Sbi site, Also they dont even have a system where you can pay in their ATM if you are not an account holder. I am sure all this is never imagined by a customer before he takes the card and nor is it told by the marketing executives when they sell it! so finally managed to pay most of the outstandings to a collections executive who would take his own time to come for the same. This anyway led to delay and bank interest charges and late fees. I am a user of Citibak card and have never faced this kind of back gradedsystem problems to deal with a credit card.
    However after SBI collections kept calling i paid more than min balance for my last outstanding of 4000 Rs and to my disappointment the card remained deactivated. For the last one year I was not allowed to use this card even on an emergency, then what is the point paying for it? On top of that when writing to the customer care they call up and repeat the same thing as all collections executive that I need to pay entire amount of 5000 ( with late payment charges) in order to activate the card and he has no solution or answer to the frustrating service or as to why they kept my card deactivated. IThis is sheer punishment for not bieng able to use a card even after payment! You may refer to me card statement and see that i have not used this card for a year now.
    i never have such sad experiences when I have complianed to customer care of citibank, when i faced any problem, atleast they have some suggestion and support to a customer instead your person from customer care only said after listening to all my problems that " I have no solution for you madam, please pay the entire amount and ask bank to activate the card"
    It is not possible for me to pay 5000 Rs for this card which has not even helped me in an emergency even after payment of more than min balance. Irregularites in payment are also because of Sbi not having customer friendly systems, I didnt know before taking the card that I have to go out of the way and face so much trouble in making payments.

• Bi
      25th of May, 2009

we cant pay any further amount as we have already paid 3 folds of amount then our purchase amount of credit card.

They have also send us one court notice for the payment of amount which raises to 18500 after the accumulation of 1year late fee n highly interest of sbi.I have send numbers of mails to them but nobody is bothering for its reply.

Please take some stringent action over it i will be greatful to you.

card no 0004317575705441591