Samsung Hlt Tv / extended warranties
We purchased the samsung tv 14 months ago, and have had 3 projection bulbs to blow. Even though we paid for extended warranties, the first time, we had to drive 4o miles to pick up the bulb and then install it ourselves. The warranty is supposed to be for in-home service. The second time, the bulb was mailed to us and we had to again install it ourselves and pay the shipping to return the blown bulb. Each time we have had to be without a tv for approimately 3 weeks, we were told it would be much longer if we coose to have a technician to come ot our home to fix it. Phone calls get us nothing but the run-around. We are very dissatisified with the shoddy service we are receiving after paying extra for an extended warranty. No one returns our calls, and they cant give us an exact dare when they will come to fix the tv. This is unexcusably poor service! It relects badly not only on Samsung but on Brandsmart as well.
More Samsung Hlt Tv Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - gear fit pro 2
- Samsung Electronics - 51" plasma panel defective for a 3rd time.
- Samsung India - s8 plus mobile sm-g955fzkdins, bearing serial # rz8j50hrpfn
- Samsung - refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - samsung nu8000