Samsung Appliances / dryer

My dryer, less than a year old, has broken THREE times. I purchased from Lowe's & have to deal with Samsung Service Center which is like, excuse the expression, pissing in the wind. It's ultimately on the shoulders of the "authorized" repair centers. I've been waiting 2 months for a repair & I feel totally screwed. I can't afford to sell & get another bc I would LOSE on the dryer!!
Samsung powers that be, you will never get another cent of my hard earned money! How a company gets away with selling such inferior products & still have "brand power".

At
May 31, 2018

Comments

• Ri
      18th of Jun, 2018

Same experience with a faulty dryer purchased at the end of January 2018. Dryer failed after 3 months and I have been getting the run-around from Samsung and their authorized repair centers for the past month and half with no end in sight. Absolutely, the worst customer service and product quality I have experienced. I was advised by a Homedepot manager not to purchase a Samsung or LG, instead opt for a local brand name such as Whirlpool or GE but, unfortunately a little too late for me. If we have a similar experience, voice your opinion and give product feedback so other consumers can be warned about these inferior products and substandard customer service.