Samsung Air Conditioner / do not cool properly!
A copy of email to samsung:
I bought a samsung made air conditioner model awt 18qbhdc from goodwill enterprises, naya bazar, sunam on april 13, 2006 vide invoice no. 1992. The a. C. Did not give out proper cooling from the very first day and I reported it to the dealer. He sent his local mechanic and, also company mechanic from patiala, both of whom assured me that the cooling emitted by the a. C. Was enough and that did not feel it because of the little quantity of moisture in the air. A third company mechanic from sangrur, however agreed with me and said that the pipes giving out cooling were closed. The next day, the said mechanic come to my house in my absence and broke open the concerned pipes, did the needful and sealed them again. But still the problem is unsolved and rs 16,000 + rs.2,000 (Stabilizer) seem to have been thrown in a waste basket. May I hope that your goodself would look in the matter and order the dealer for an immediate replacement of the a. C. ?
Information is already sent to the company by fax on 15/08/2006 and by registered post on above given address on 28.08.2006 but no response received as yet.
Samsung india electronics ltd.
7th & 8th floor, ifci tower
61, nehru place, new delhi-110019
Fax : [protected]/19
More Samsung Air Conditioner Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - samsung refrigerator
- Samsung Appliances - samsung dishwasher
- Samsung Electronics - cellphone
- Samsung Electronics - refrigerator
- Samsung Appliance - refrigerator