Sam's Club - Extended Warranty / beware of sam's club computer warranty
Last year I purchased an HP Laptop from Sam's Club. The factory warranty from HP was one year.
I purchased an additional 2 years warranty from Sam’s. My first year service from HP was excellent. At the end of the warranty I had a mechanical problem with the mouse Pad and sent it to Sam’s warranty Co for service. They returned it un- repaired with no explanation. I called and was told that the warranty would not apply because the machine had been abused. After lengthy discussion they claimed that that there was water damage to the inside of the machine. This made no sense to me, so the same day I took the machine to Port Charlotte Computer Service in Port Charlotte Fl for inspection. They opened up the machine while I observed. Guess what? There was no sign of water damage or any other type of foreign matter inside of the laptop.
I immediately called HP factory service and told them my problem. They gave me a 35 day courtesy extension on my original warranty and sent a box for me to return the unit. HP found no contamination of any type and repaired the unit under warranty and returned it FedEx overnight. The repaired machine was back to me in three days.
I’m thrilled with the super service from HP and have transferred my extended warranty to them. I’m disappointed with Sam’s Club and the apparently unethical warranty facility. Sam’s Club was of no help at all when I told them of my problem.
More Sam's Club - Extended Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Sam's Club - plus card membership 
- Sam's Club - extended warranty &exceptional service& 
- Sam's Club - do not purchase jewelry there 
- Smart Circle - Direc Tv - Sam's Club - scam artist 
- Sam's Club - unfair employee termination 
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - service
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - not filling an opiate prescription - lufkin tx
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - bridal ring special order
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - ninja foodi one day sale
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - member's mark bread & pizza flour (25 lbs.)