Sam's Club / employees not servicing members

pattys catering
2129 paqrkway Dr. St. Peters Mo. 63376
St charles mo
Phone: 636-936-0604
The employees at Sams in St. Charles are horrible. The early am is bad enough, there are never enough checkers. They miss the bus, oversleep etc. (not my problem). Now I refuse to go back. I Quit! I have complained several times on the phone. Check out your checkers!!! My last visit was at 6pm last night. They laugh, giggle, they are rude, they huddle together and visit all at one lane. There was not one white checker. I have been a member since Sam first opened. I do not understand how you can have all blacks and no whites. These employees take the bus from the city, where did all the good checkers go???? I am making a complaint it is not equal employment to have all blacks. This was my sams, in my neighborhood. Now it is a black getto store. I would like to be notified. Leslie Schnaible with Pattys Catering [protected] This used to be all a great store. Your employees yell from the front door to the checkers, acting like they would at home or on the streets. These people are ruining this store and chasing people other places. I have been using self check for a long time, but last night I wanted to make a payment first. I could not do that at a self check.
Jul 29, 2015