Sam's Club / boxes not available at check out
I am a 60 y.o. women, who loves to shop at Sam's Club, and I have been doing this for almost 20 years. I am now living in Yuma Arizona.
Yesterday, when I went to do my shopping I found out that the boxes to accommodate my merchandise at the cashier were not available any longer. This boxes were provided at the cashiers area, and this arrangement was done by me with the help of your cashiers. This facilitates to group my groceries, by veggies and fruits, also thing going directed under my AC at my car, because Yuma has 120o F. temperatures, and the boxes protects my car sets from melting in my 1/2hr driving home. And also, to unload my truck by boxes at home is much easier, that one thing by one. My life is still very busy to have more things to worry about it.
At the end the manager told me that the boxes are still available near to the exit, but then, I have to re-organize everything again when I place all my thing in the car. This is a total inconvenience for all your loyal costumers.
More Sam's Club Complaints & Reviews
- Sam's Club - plus card membership 
- Sam's Club - extended warranty &exceptional service& 
- Sam's Club - do not purchase jewelry there 
- Sam's Club - Extended Warranty - beware of sam's club computer warranty 
- Smart Circle - Direc Tv - Sam's Club - scam artist 
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - my chips
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - pies in bakery
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - cell phone
- Sam's Club - parking lot liability
- Sam's Club - misrepresentation