Salvation Army / no mirrors / shopping baskets
The Pleasant Hill location no longer has mirrors for customer use while shopping (outside of the two fittings rooms). So if you just want to hold a shirt up to yourself to see how it might look, you have to wait until a fitting room opens up. If you just want to try on a jacket, wait until a fitting room opens up. This is VERY inconvenient. When I asked the employee about the lack of mirrors inside the store, she replied, "That's what the fitting rooms are for". I put down my intended purchases and left the store without spending any money.
The lack of any kind of shopping basket is very inconvenient as well. So if i want to buy a few dishes, or whatever, I have to carry/juggle everything around with me while I look at other items. Doesn't make me want to stay and shop when I have to try to not drop everything, or have no free hand to pick something up.
Thie lack of shopping baskets seems to be an issue at most Salvation Army stores.
Get it together, Salvation Army, it's not that complicated.
More Salvation Army Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - family thrift store 
- The Salvation Army USA - items being thrown in the dumpster that I wanted to buy.
- The Salvation Army USA - senior discounts 
- The Salvation Army USA - recycling pickup with truck in barre vermont.
- The Salvation Army USA - bed rent contract at shelter crossroad