Sally Beauty Supply / manager drunk

1 avalonMuscle Shoals, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: s

i am a salon owner, and i visit or should say i did shop there almost daily until i asked for help from the new manager. she was sitting in the back room and said she was busy doing paperwork, well i keep looking around waiting on assistance i looked in the back room and she was drinking a beer and smoking a cigg. not sure what her name is something like misty, she is new and so country rude its sick. i will never be back in there again!!!

Comments

• We
      29th of Oct, 2010

I worked at Sally's and it is the worst company ever to work for! My DM was always drunk when she came to the store! one of my employees came in smelling like marijuana told my DM she said she would handle it well she was to drunk to handle anything! Sally's suck big time! pay sucks!, , , , corporate sucks too! if you know of anyone that has been fired wrongfully please leave a message, , , if its you r fault don't bother im talking about wrongful termination only...

11th of May, 2012

The worst customer service ever. They over charged our credit card and the only way they could rectify the situation was to refund the money back on our card and recharge the correct amount. I checked my online banking and there were 2 charges and they were holding my money for those 2 charges. I called and the manager told me we will see the refund in 72 hours. That is 3 days you are holding my money because of a mistake you made. I called customer service and they were rude and unkind. The District Manager Karen called and she was nice but never offered me anything for my trouble. The worst!