Saks Off 5thonline and customer service

We purchased a pair of Stuart Weizman boots in a 9.5 for a photo shoot for my daughter. The boots were delivered and were scuffed up and dirty. The white dust bag looked as if it had been latex out in the dirt and was brown and filthy grey in areas. Unacceptable. I called and was assured this would be handled and not the normal. They would ship out a new pair but of course we would need to pay again for them 🤨I told them she would now be missing wearing them for the photo shoot and that they needed to express them out with Saturday delivery. They agreed to do so and gave her a slight discount for the trouble. They sent us one foot in size 9.5 and the other a 7 😡 on the next paid for order. So now we have paid twice and have two bad orders at our house as we were told to wait for the call rags to be picked up. Nice since we are out the money not them and they don't credit you till defective items that they sent out are returned. I call again and am very angry now as this is ridiculous. Again apologies all around saying not how they do things. Yea right obviously somebody is not doing their job. The second order that came with two sizes came in a completely different style box so not even the correct boot box. There's no way anybody who looked could miss that they were different sizes. I'm assured they will fix it and now offered a $75 gift card to shop again. I ask for the executive offices to call me back as my daughter is in school all day and I want this handled. They take down my number and assure me they will call me back and will ship out the one boot in the correct size. Well guess who they call? My daughter in class. They tell her they will Make sure that there are no issues with the boot being sent out and it will be perfect. Got the supposed perfect boot. What a surprise🤨it's sole has scuffs even, the suede is marked up and their are obviously foot prints in sole of boot. So some idiot actually removed this single boot from a pair and thought to themselves it was ok to send it even though the customer has already had two bad experiences ???😡seriously. We are waiting still to hear what these idiots are doing about this fiasco. Yes I am mad and so is my daughter as we are not talking about some odd brand low end shoe. Obviously there is no quality control and no real service.
Notice the wrong box even is the wrong shoe size.

St