Sai Gas/ Bharat Gas/ LPG Gas / late delivery of lpg cylinder or no delivery at all!

1 India Review updated:

I m acing this problem from last 1 year. I book my lpg gas cylinder with sai gas (talawade rd, triveninagar, pune) but they have never delivered it on time... This time they delayed it for more than a 15 days. Sometimes they even sell lpg gas in black market and charge double amount. What action is our government taking, nothing, they are siting and watching. They know everything. Even persons from bharat gas are corrupted, maybe their top level management also.

From last 15 days they are telling that we will deliver it today... But they fail. This complain is not just for this board. I wish that some of bharat gas employee read this and solve this problem... Is it what they call customer service... Shame on them!

Comments

24th of Jun, 2007

I am facing the problem with bharat gas that whenever i receive gas from agency at my home than i found 5 to 6 kg gas less than actual amount whenever i say to delivery man for weighting gas then he tell me i have not weighting instrument right now and when i weight my gas then found 5 to 6 kg gas less than actual amount same things happen with me at 23 jun 2007 my connection is from kitchen care S-537, school block part-1, sakarpur new Delhi 110092.

I wish that some of bharat gas employee read this and solve this problem

Thanks

18th of Jul, 2008

i am using sai gas . i booked for the cylinder 1 month before, but i didn't received it yet . when ever i call the agency their phone is busy. i got fed up with this connection .

• Ga
      13th of Sep, 2011
    supreme bharatgas - death case copy
    supreme bharat gas cheema mandi
    India

my supreme bharat gas my father is death nocopy trasefer my mother application 2009 copy no 503

• Ba
      27th of Jan, 2012

I m acing this problem from last 1 year. I book my lpg gas cylinder with sai gas (talawade rd, triveninagar, pune) but they have never delivered it on time... This time they delayed it for more than a 1& 1/2 month. I changed my add. from Morewasti to sambhaji nager i always get gas from talwade sai gas office last saterday i check the problem then they make slip infront of me & said that u got the gas on monday to day is friday & i never get the delivery. when i get gas from their office then they charged Rs.5 extra & no reson of that extra mony. Sometimes they even sell lpg gas in black market and charge double amount. What action is our government taking, nothing, they are siting and watching.