Safeway Grocery Norcal / evening personnel
This complaint should concern Safeway Management: I stood in line after doing my shopping, when a manager/bookkeeper stopped at 'my' register, replaced clerk, dug money, checks out of register, walked off with reg. drawer to a private office. After 3 or 4 minutes, I asked the young clerk how much longer "just a few minutes, she has to close the register, etc." Two minutes later, I got the same answer, so left my cart to find another store. At the time 10Pm Aug 28, other safeway youngsters were a few c/o aisles away, chatting, idly sitting on counter. Prior to this event, rolling my cart past displays, access to the dairy section was blocked by a pallet. I leaned over, set the pallet upright so I could get through. Three 20-30 yr old safeway employees were within 10 feet, busy talking about pending days off. None volunteered his effort to help. There is a bad attitude at this store TOWARD CONSUMERS!! NEW MANAGERS WITH AMBITION NEEDED HERE.
More Safeway Grocery Norcal Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - plastic bag recycle
- Safeway - very rude black employees / seeming racial harassment by blacks against asian customer at safeway.
- Safeway - salad mix I purchased that was recalled 
- Safeway - no tillamook mudslide ice cream
- Safeway - service at 2109 336th federal way washington