Safewaygrocery delivery

That is the confirmation email I received.

Dear Ms C_____,
Thank you for placing an order with Safeway Grocery Delivery. Order #: [protected] Delivery address:, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 Scheduled for Tuesday, 5/29/2018; 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

I ordered groceries on May 28th, for delivery on May 29th between 6:00 and 8:00pm to my mother who is disabled. By 8:15pm no groceries, and no phone call regarding delivery. I called the grocery delivery customer support at 8:20 pm. She said there was no way they could track this truck and that I should just continue to wait.
By the next morning, May 30th, I called again at 10:00 am, because the groceries still were not delivered, and we still had not received any phone calls. I was put on hold forever, only to be told that they knew that groceries were placed on the truck, but they have no idea what happened after that.
All they offered me was to bring the groceries the next day! I asked if they could make an exception and deliver the order the same day, and they said that was not possible. I asked for a Manager and was told that they would tell me the same thing. They said I could call the store in Brandywine, Maryland myself.

This is the email I was sent:

Hello here is the store number.
[protected]
Ask for Grocery Delivery
Gary
Customer Service Center

Why do I have to hunt down someone to deliver groceries a day late, that I already paid over $100.00 for? I use this service regularly and this is completely unacceptable.

As I said, my mother is disabled, and this is how I get her the food that she needs when I cannot shop for her. She was all out of toilet paper, snacks and dinner. This is unacceptable and I need those groceries delivered today.
If I had known it would be this much trouble, I would have taken off work and done it myself.

Te