Safeway Financial / terrible experience
I can tell you first hand that if there is any justice in this world, these people will end up in jail. If you are a prospective consumer or employee of this firm, stay away. They don't train their employees or agents... regularly ignore state and federal insurance compliance laws and are pathological liars.
Brian Fillweber, Suzanne Pearl and there staff/family regularly make promises to people they never intend to keep, dodge repeated calls from current and former associates and fail to pay their employees. They like to BS people on their state-of-the-art technology (not!), get good people to come in and be productive for a while, get paid for a bit and then pocket the rest of our commissions when we leave in frustration. Judging by the calls to their office, they are doing this nationwide with countless people.
They had a non-licensed person calling Medicare Advantage Plan enrollees and posing as Brian Fillweber (the agent of record) since he was the only agent licensed in all fifty states. Apparently he was too busy actually make the thirty second calls to confirm that the clients actually understood their new plans. These were people who had enrolled with call-center agents who were not licensed in the client's state.
Recently, Mr. Fillweber announced that no one would be getting paid because of his 'legal' bills from lawsuits he was facing. Another time, we all went eight weeks without getting paid, except the family/staff, of course. That eight week period was right before Christmas and most of the agents there have young children. Hopefully CMS and/or the Florida Department of Financial Services will investigate and shut them down soon before more people get lured in.
More Safeway Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - management refusing service animals
- Safeway, Lake Stevens, WA - gift card stolen digitally before used, and not compensated!
- Safeway - customer service employee
- Safeway 983, Lakeport, CA - pharmacy
- Safeway - 40th and donald eugene, or safeway pharmacy