Safeway / bad service
The following incident just happened today February 3, 2009. Between 9:45pm and 10 pm. I went in Safeway to pick up three items. Thought it would be a quick run in run out scenario. I went to check out and the 15 items or less line closed right before I entered. So I moved to the regular line behind a Safeway employee. The employee took 10 minutes to check out! It was the worst experience I have ever had in a grocery store. The cashier didn't pay any attention to the developing line until 5 others where behind me. I tried to be patient. But the employee wanted to check the subtotal price after every purchase made. I wanted to go to another line, but there weren't any other lines to choose from! The whole issue was that the employee didn't care since she was off work and was only thinking of herself! I will never go there again. If it closes down I wouldnt care! There are many other stores that treat their customers with respect. My advice is if you are in the Landmark area avoid this grocery store.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - checkout clerk rude and unhelpful 
- Safeway - management refusing service animals
- Safeway, Lake Stevens, WA - gift card stolen digitally before used, and not compensated!
- Safeway - customer service employee
- Safeway 983, Lakeport, CA - pharmacy