Saferwholesale.com / Product misrepresented

1 21765 South Center AveNew Lenox, IL, United States Review updated:

BUYERS BEWARE!! This company is very deceitful in their businss practices. I will never purchase anything from them in the future and would suggest anyone thinking about making a purchase to be sure to investigate extensively their practises. We purchased a Dynamic and Essence Heater for close to $300.00 which was suppose to heat a small room. We were very dissatisfied with the item and contacted the company to return it at which time we were told they don't do returns. We indicated that we were unaware they would not take returns at which time they directed us to the website information which on page 4 directs you to another website where it does say they don't take returns (VERY DECEIVING). When we contacted the company they finally said they would take the item back but there would be a 30% restocking fee (which included the shipping & handles fee) they indicated that the shipping fee wouldn't be more than $20.00 HAH! When we contacted various shipping agents (UPS, PO etc) we were informed that we were looking at $40.00 an up so after all this we decided that we would be returning the item for less than 1/2 return of what we paid and will be keeping the item. We will stick it in the bathroom as that is the only room small enough for it to heat

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2011

It is correct that we do not do returns, but we will always make sure that our customers have their correct and fully working product. If the heater is not working for you, we will be happy to get you assistance with correcting any problems. Please just contact our parts and warranty department if the unit is not working for you. As a wholesale company, we are not able to complete retail procedures like returns. We have been in business for a very long time and always do our best to make sure that our customers have their correct and working products all of the time.

Saferwholesale.com

• Mi
      26th of May, 2011

I bought a Marey tankless propane water heater which I paid double the price as it sells for $220 and I paid $424 + shipping which comes to $483.I am not satisfied as it is too small for heating my water at the cottage and as I read the small print on my bill it says that no return would be accepted as this was an experimantal and no return accepted.I got ripp Off good.I tried to get a hold from Efficient future inc. which the payment was made to but I can't get no web page from this company.Stay away from them.