SafeLink / customer service

FL, United States Review updated:

The reason for this is that they don't know how to provide customer service and fix the problem instead they ask the same questions three to five times over. I am currently having an issue with not getting my minutes on time. I guess what they normally give me a code now a service agent decided to fix the problem and screwed it all up that now the codes are not acceptabel. Don't they know that they the population of people that they provide phones are mentally challenges, low income an they need to have these services available. I will not stop until I report this to the government. If a service will be provided for this population, please provide good system with phone. Not everytime the phone is lost or broken a new phone is created. I am currently with them on line still have not fix my problems and now an error message has been calling back and waiting on the line for another 3 hrs. I will really bring this to the attention of the government.

Comments

• Gr
      Jun 22, 2014

Please bring the customer service jobs back to America. Every time I call I get someone that I can barely understand and at the same time they have the worst attitude. I have called three times with the same problem and talked to three different agents that were all rude. Each one advised me to do the same thing over and over again and it still didn't work. I can handle the fact that they didn't know what they were doing but to be rude and have a nasty attitude when providing customer service is unacceptable.