10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Security Services

Safe Home Security / Billing/Collections/Professional Etics/Contracts

Ms Review updated:
Phone: (800) 833-3211

SAFE HOME SECURITY has to be the absolute most unprofesssional, crooked, unethical corperation I've had dealings with. They sent me a copy of my contrat they altered (I kept both of my copies). They are charging me $10 more than the contracted amount. I ended up in their collection department, partially because of a mistake I made and partially because of more than one mistake the billing deptmartment made. Their collection dept is harder to get out of than catching up a credit card with a high interest rates and all the monthly fees you can imagine. I have paid monthly amounts, lump sums, as well as certified check paying the balance due plus two months ahead and I am still in theire collection dept. I am confident this is because their collection employees are commisioned. The employees speak to you with total dissrespect and you dare not try to complian, this I'm sure is the other reason I can not get out of the collection dept. You can not buy out of the contract at a discounted rate (as you can with AT&T and other corperations). I sent a letter a year in advance to be sure this contract will not renew and of course they do not have it on file. I was given bad email addresses ([protected]@safehomesecurityinc.com). I have received harassing phone calls on my cell phone and while at work. I have called at 6:45 to be told " we getting ready to leave, you'll have to call back tomorrow". I started that call, as I always start any call, with "Hi, how are you". The responce was "who are you". I have only one blemish on my credit report and it is from SAFE HOME SECURITY INC. I spoke with two representatives on two occasions in an attempt to follow the chain of command, they both said they would do a credit repair if I agreed to pay a certain amount. I paid that amount, the agreement changed and I could not get either person that made the aggreements on the phone again. This can't be legal! To the person making positive comments on the "Complaints Board", I'm guessing you are employeed or have some sort of inerest in SAFE HOME SECURITY INC. ... Your damage controle efforts should start with in your company!!!

Comments

25th of Feb, 2014

Not only are they crooked, you have to file a complaint with the BBB just to get a copy of a contract. My name was forged on it and I have to file an ID theft report.