Ryanair / lost property
My daughter left her camera on Ryanair Flight FR 109 Stansted to Shannon on Sunday night 15th March last. She was returning from a school tour and had taken lots of photographs and was upset about this. She phoned customer services next day but got no satisfaction. Someone found the camera on that flight! Can anyone help. Perhaps the camera is left in some office in Shannon waiting for owner?
More Ryanair Complaints & Reviews
- Ryanair - poor lost property handling! 
- Ryanair - boarding refused due to broken arm 
- Ryanair - complaints department 
- Ryanair - check-in fees, poor service,
- Ryanair - online ticket scam 
- Ryanair - car hire
- Ryanair - left phone on flight & still tracked!!!
- Ryanair - service whilst ill
- Ryanair - car reservation
- Ryanair - refund amount retained on credit card