RushCard / UniRush / customer service

1 Cincinnati, OH, United States

I have been a long time rushcard user. Two days ago my rushcard was stolen, not knowing what to do I transferred the remaining funds to another rushcard I had but was not aware it was expired since no other card had been sent. I was charged a monthly fee of $7.99 after transferring funds from the stolen card to protect my money but was not aware I could not use the card due to expiration.in my eyes considering the circumstances and not being able to access my money in any way the fee was not valid and should have been returned to my balance. Long story short I payed the fee no problem on the stolen card and was not disputing that the dispute was on an expired card I couldn't use so basically I feel as if I was stolen from twice. I was on hold for 46 minutes with no resolution from the supervisor other than repeating the facts of my stolen card over and over and the to insult me further by charging another $5 fee to replace the expired card which I denied. I will be switching my funds to another bank as soon as they're available. Terrible terrible customer service will never use or recommend this service again!!!

Ni