Ruby Tuesday / the manager

Farmingdale, NY, United States Review updated:

We arrived at this location with 3 senior citizens couples at approximately 5:30 pm, we where seated and had a very nice waiter who took our order.
We all 6 ordered from the new $12.99 menu, at which time the wait told us to help our self's to the salad bar. We went to the salad bar to find No plates, no lettuce, and most of the items on the salad bar empty. A group of people where there waiting for someone to bring salad dishes and replenish the empty dishes, which didn't seem to be happening. I went to see the manager, when I found her I told her the situation, her answer to me was very rudely, and with a bad attitude that she was aware or this situation, nothing more, like it's be taken care of or any kind of apologies, and walked way.
with this I told the other couples with me and we decided to leave, telling our waiter to cancel our orders. We all then went to a local diner and had a very nice dinner, with no bad attitudes. All 3 couple reside in a senior complex with over 200 units nearby, we will let them know how we where treated at Ruby Tuesdays, and let them decide if they want to go there. This all happened on Sun. 8/7/2016 at 5:30 pm.

Ma
Aug 08, 2016

Comments

• Cu
      Aug 08, 2016

Maybe wait a few minutes more and give them time to fix the issue, you have no wait time on your complaint, except the fact that you thought nothing was being done. What did you want the manager to do, magically make everything to appear to keep you please. Things happen, A little patience from you may have lead to a perfectly good experience

•   Aug 09, 2016

It takes several minutes to get the salad fixings assembled...please practice a little patience. The manager probably had already been spoken to rudely by other impatient people and was feeling stressed.