Ruby Tuesday / the manager
We arrived at this location with 3 senior citizens couples at approximately 5:30 pm, we where seated and had a very nice waiter who took our order.
We all 6 ordered from the new $12.99 menu, at which time the wait told us to help our self's to the salad bar. We went to the salad bar to find No plates, no lettuce, and most of the items on the salad bar empty. A group of people where there waiting for someone to bring salad dishes and replenish the empty dishes, which didn't seem to be happening. I went to see the manager, when I found her I told her the situation, her answer to me was very rudely, and with a bad attitude that she was aware or this situation, nothing more, like it's be taken care of or any kind of apologies, and walked way.
with this I told the other couples with me and we decided to leave, telling our waiter to cancel our orders. We all then went to a local diner and had a very nice dinner, with no bad attitudes. All 3 couple reside in a senior complex with over 200 units nearby, we will let them know how we where treated at Ruby Tuesdays, and let them decide if they want to go there. This all happened on Sun. 8/7/2016 at 5:30 pm.
More Ruby Tuesday Complaints & Reviews
- Ruby Tuesday - your commercial 
- Ruby Tuesday's - dresscode 
- Ruby Tuesday - awful experience 
- Ruby Tuesday - general manager 
- Ruby Tuesday - commercials 
- Ruby Tuesday - i am complaining about the service our family received on sun. may 8, 2016 (mother's day) 
- Ruby Tuesday - food
- Ruby Tuesday At Independence Mall - manager very rude 
- Ruby Tuesday - the whole service
- Ruby Tuesdays - aswfulk service and over charged