Ruby Tuesday / Unemployment

1 3898 state st rdBay City, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 989-671-7829

I was an employee of ruby tuesday for a year and a half. Every day i worked, i had to walk four miles to and from the building, rain sleet or snow. I have a two year old daughter and a ten month old son. Management was nice enough to tell me that they were locking the doors for good THE DAY they did it. So thanks for putting my family in jeoprody ruby tuesday. I hope you run your bussiness into the ground, you heartless, low life, good for nothing, money hungry pigs. Karma has its way of catching up with people. You will get yours one day. You shouldn't have the right to pull the rug out from under that many people the way you did. So for whoever may read this, think twice before you apply to ruby tuesday.

Comments

27th of Jan, 2009

I agree I work for Ruby tuesdays as well, and Im a college student. Recently I asked a co-worker to look at a project I was doing, that was in their field of study. I was promptly told even thought we were both off the clock and the restaurant was empty that their was no way we could be sitting at a booth in the back doing our homework. What a way to treat your employee's Yah some family atmosphere ###s!

• Po
      19th of Mar, 2009

These ### fired me for one customer complaint!
    I was a five star waiter and have a handicapped wife and an autistic son. The stupid district manager enjoyed doing it too!
    Their loss. I'm too good for that place!