Rpm / Unauthorized debits

About two and a 1/2 months ago, a guy from rpm who had been continuously calling, told me he would give me a settlement on an old Verizon bill but I had to make a one time payment then and there. The orig amount I owed was over$300. He offered to settle for $200. I made a $50. And agreed to send in $25/month thereafter. Today, two months later, I see that those sob's took $56.00 out of my account "unauthorized!!" Should you receive a deal like that, use an e-check!! Good luck to all my fellow debtors!!

Va

Comments

2nd of Jun, 2009

A few weeks ago, RPM called me and asked would like to settle a credit card debt for a one time payment of $300.00. So, I agreed to it and we set up a date and time to take the money. I have a check that is deposit into my checking account every two weeks. This morning I went to the the automatic teller and I could not withdraw any money from my account. I went inside the bank and talked to the bank manager and she pulled up my account. Thirdly, she that RPM took all of my mony which was $600.00. The teller called them and asked why did you take all of the money instead of the amount that was agreed upon. In the meantime, I talked to the woman and she said that is what we do. Then to add insult to injury, she said at least you got it paid off. I was fumming because she knew that she was wrong, but of course, she will not admit to that. I learned a very valuable lesson not to authorize anyone to into your account.

cberkley22@aol.com