Rpm / Rude Phone Rep - Bogus Claim!
RUDE woman called from RPM today asking if my unlisted home phone number was the number for an LLC my husband was involved with (which dissolved over a year ago). When I told her NO, so asked for him. I offered to take a message as he is at work, and instead of providing me with information and a message, she would only leave a number. I refused the number without further info. She assured me "Oh we WILL be calling back!" So I googled RPM to discover they are a debt collection agency. We don't have any debt associated with that LLC. I am not planning to talk to them again, and would like to block them from calling me! Anyone know how I can report these people to the BBB?
More Rpm Complaints & Reviews
- Rpm - Fradulent Collection Agency 
- Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments - debt collector scam 
- Rpm - Fraud and scam! 
- Rpm - Harrassing Calls 
- Rpm - Collection of a debt 
- Receivables Performance Management / RPM Payments - rpm collections for credit score
- Rpm - harrassing phone calls and hanging up in my face before i finish talking
- Rpm - Multiple call to our home 
- Rpm - Constant calls
- Rpm - Bad company