Royal Holiday Club / worth every dime

I lost my wife ten years ago to cancer and had to take a vacation with my two daughters to who were 3 and 5 at the time. Attended a presentation at Nassau Bahamas were I bought a Royal Holiday membership It is were my wife and I spent our Honeymoon. It has allowed my daughters and I to keep my wife's memory alive and build a great relationship.

Bo

Comments

• Ar
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I agree with all the complaints, this company is a fraud and someone should stop them. They misinform and sell vacation packages with wrong information. Then thay will not cancel even after a day.

• Ve
      6th of Aug, 2009

What do want to hear? They will say anything to sell their worthless vacations. The yearly "maintanence fee" costs more than the vacation is worth. Good rooms are never available when or where you want to go. If you try to reserve a room that you want, it's either too late or too early. You can't rerserve a room 9 months out because all of the "good" rooms have been reserved. If you try to reserve a room a year out, then it's too soon to reserve and you must call back closer to your desired vacation time. If you want to go to the Carribean or Mexico in the dead of the summer, then Royal (screwjob) Holidays is for you.