Royal Holiday Club / a fraud

United Kingdom Review updated:

I have been "victimized" in caribbean in 2009 by so called rhc. I lost over 14.000 to them (Not getting anything in return). I was banned our of the rhc website and all their email addresses as well, at the same time as ifg's/fntc's. Happened years ago. Fntc is part of first names group and was part of ifg. And first names group is former ifg owned now by anacap now. Happened some years ago when I was banned. A crime? Yes. But why? Because rhc is not mexican company at all? I have been complaining about rhc a lot in this website and all of it is true.

Today I finally and again tried to call ifg group company (Host), the same company used to own fntc and ifg... Theres a lot of companies in a company... Seems to according different information... Ifg that and ifg this. Well now I know that first names group ownes rhc, because I was told that on the phone today. Confirmation to my doubts also. But why ifg (First names group) lied to me or fntc or ifg... Tried to hide all that information earlier, why they never responded to me, even when I tried to send them email to this new company emailaddress? Because...?

According to that phonecall first names group ownes fntc=first international trustee company, isle of man. And ownes holiday clubs as well. But my concern is that why they always denied to have anything to do with rhc to me, even when I just knew already? Because... Again. And instead returning my money they just kept. I never got any tools from them either... Neither from rhc... Which means the same to me anyway and as it is. I dont know what to think anymore about this whole thing — what are those workers of rhc as well... How they were scammed to this business in the first place?... To lie to us..

Few mails I got was when this bahamian company (Agent which sold these memeberships) sent from madrid without any return address back... From mexico as well couple mails and no change to contact back. No such contact information... And on the phone.. Again no information given, nobody knows nothing... Not putting through to anyone who knows or serves..

For me this means a worldwide fraud, no matter wheather it works to some people or not. And in europe — why theres no members here, not really I font believe. Seems like it doesnt exist here at all. But rhc is european owned company and only used as a trademark otherwise.. Otherwhere.

So rhc - the company didnt give me any tools in countries it exists... Europe where it is located? So the fraud is not lead from mexico or caribbean, its lead from here. Europe... Basicly.

Sa
Feb 21, 2013

Comments

• Ga
      Dec 12, 2007
    Royal Holiday Club - Non cooperative company!
    Royal Holiday Club
    Mexico

Been trying with NO success to get a copy of my contract from Royal Holiday Club for over 2 yrs. They will not cooperate with me. I have called and sent letters numerous times.

• Ga
      Apr 15, 2008

As of April 12, 2008, I have settled things with Royal Holiday Club. Gary McSparen.

• Ca
      Jun 16, 2008

RH is a BIG rip off and a scam. We signed up last month and it looked pretty good only to find out that everything that was presented to us was a lie. We stayed at the bravaro(bizzaro) princess at Punta cana, and realized that the resort was in on the "action" also.They(RH) doubled charged our credit card for our membership.Luckly we put it on our Discover card, and they are investigating RH because of all the complaints they got from their subscribers. Oh, we finally heard from our "contact person" after numerous tries to contact him!!! He would like to get this all strait, "if we put it on a different CC" Like that would happen:)...We will beat them, and I hope everyone involved with scam artists beat them also.

Feb 24, 2013

Id remember to read something about 20/20... well, I guess nobody knew the truth about RHC. And now it seems that I only know... :). Information I got is not foundable anyway to 'outsiders'. A little mistake the representative made in Bahamas lead me here :). Thats why I dont get any tools from any of them, I guess. :)

I hope these treads help americans to figure out real contact information of RHC, who to blame in this if they feel scammed. I tell american victims everything to give them tools to understand. My case is different than yours becasue Im here all by myself, and Finland is not helping me either because we dont have any systems to get help here as you guys do... or like Great Britain do. If I was british I had some. And to take this to court, its almost impossible Id believe also because of the contract made. For me its about human right issue..

Mar 10, 2013

I use those 'smiles' in my treads because its all so ridiculous what 'RHC' has done.. I smile at everyone involved in this.. and I smile at me and the way I try to explain things :) . I also laugh at the world because there seems to be no lawyers f.e. can really do anything about it...

So, 'RHC' was basically a joke, right? A joke IFG used to circulate and FNTC and now First Names Group... which AnaCap ownes. And... and..

:) Just a joke. Companies come and go.

Mar 24, 2013

Im aware of how world functions. Im aware of how people create cover (fake) companies in tax havens as a protection.. Im aware of how' complicated systems' might be created to protect 'cant stand daylight -business'. But why 'rich men' has to rob poor people? Why only few men has to own almost entire world, just wonder.. Nothing is enough fo them? Its basically the same - behind RHC. Its always about power, controlling the others - having lots of money. But do they really need all that power? Do they really need to make others to pay for their acts?

How fake it looks 'to make donations to poor people' by rich people when at the same time same people rob from poor countries much more... by avoiding taxes, by money transfers from country to country...when 'having business'..

Law system makes possible many things.. but companies has to legally exist also and take responsibility in their own business. Its so obvious when company doesnt exist to us and ignores instead takes responsibility... and then combination of this safe tax avoidance system with fake companies created behind to make safe money transfers to safe places... If it all was all the way legal why to bother?

Mar 24, 2013

Also one thing really makes me wonder. Seems that no matter how many thousand :) complaints I write, no one cares. Instead many other cases - other holiday club's complaints. People do care, because they have their reputation to protect.

Seems like 'they' think they are 100 % safe because Im just european :). But I never quit writing... propably I dont even want my money back, only want to nail the whole business scenario anymore. Its unforgettable - unforgivable they did. One case too many.

Mar 29, 2013

Well Ansbacher was the bank in Cayman my money was obviously go according to the address information, but instead it went to FNTC account and 'RHC' in Isle of Man.

It looks that 'they' have created a system (banks involved like First National Bank, Qatar (?), theres banks ... all those safe places. ) trustees circulate and call 'legal structures' to rip off people... its stealing us, but 'legally' because they know how to take advantage of the laws and no one can necessarily prove a thing?... sort of - tool used.. as I have started to understand all this. First I had no clue and now... I do understand a big deal. Many companies also were established to help to create new companies to make it all look normal business... f.e. in the name of tax avoidance etc.

But when 'they' mix things to be as one... well, wonder about the laws.

Mar 29, 2013

Please provide as much information as possible... as it says here in this comment text box before posting a comment. :)

I also could write a book ;) and I know theres space enough for thousands and thousands comments, so why not use all that space.

A speculation of FNTC. Why its First National Trustee Company? Sounds like First National Bank trustee -business to me. I might be wrong about it though. But First National Bank is African. Secondly whys Ansbacher involved. In Bahamas it played a big deal... now owned by a bank of Qatar? Why theres never normal european banks?

Surfing in FNTC's website -- they do create tools to their customers, thats for sure-- but why IFG used to own FNTC earlier? Now First Names Group which in turn AnaCap ownes? The structure of this kind of business keeps me wonder. Might be legal though, but I wonder... and I dont understand the laws of trustees, so...

And I do wonder the Financial Institutions. Are the sort of 'banks' ( they have trustee business..)? What rules they follow in their business?

And holiday clubs, what rules and regulations they follow? But do they really have rules? :) If its about a company? Im aware of the holes in many laws, but theres always laws. And Im more or less just one stupid girl, never really had to understand the laws in my life before, so... but I do understand one thing. Sometimes people use so many tricks in their business that they shoot themselves into foot.

Jun 10, 2013

To challenging myself - starting to study the world laws next :). I would like that if theres any possibilities in Finland to do so.

Jan 11, 2014

Sometimes a Company is a fraud itself, not necessarily the product they sell (and represent). But for me a fraud is not RHC here its the ones lead it.

Jan 11, 2014

FNTC (First National Trustee co), a part of First National Bank (Africa)? Well and Ansbacher... used to be part of FNB, right? Now part of Bank of Qatar..

LOL.

Jan 11, 2014

And RHC -trademark was also registered in Australia, but disappeared just before it showed up as a registered Company in Isle of Man. :D

Jan 11, 2014

Propably no one finds this connection between FNB and FNTC anymore. But I found some information at least in some point--- same guy started FNTC as a Company and were working on FNB at the same time... I have this guy's name somewhere in my notes.

Jan 11, 2014

Lawyers understand the business structures and know how to avoid also many regulations creating 'smart business structures'. And I bet many lawyers run those illegal systems worldwide. Thats my bet though, not the truth. But when a lawyer makes a so called crime, is he getting of the hook much easier? The more you know the better you manage in this battle, right? Its much easier to nail a little ones. And because of the borders, they just know. You can make many issues to look totally different. Shame of those lawyers.

May 04, 2015

To keep on writing, not much more to say anymore, except I never was contacted by FNTC/First Names Group (former IFG Int. part of IFG Group Ireland), now Anacap ownes FNG's management etc.. etc.. and FNTC is a trustee business inside First Names Group (if I understand it all correct, which I believe I do)! Not even after all these many many threads I never got contacted by any of those parties incolved in this, neither got my money back.