Royal Holiday / fraud & cheating!
I signed with Royal Holiday for a Platinum membership in September (2007). In spite of being Mexican, I write my complaint to this American web-site because, as far I understand Royal Holiday is an International company with headquarters in Miami.
I have not had time to "enjoy" the benefits of my membership but problems came first. Before the Platinum membership, I had signed another agreement in August 26 for a Bronze membership, but soon they convinced me that a Platinum membership was the better. Their offer seemed to be good and I signed the new agreement in September 17 (2007). The first line in the new contract explain: "Modification agreement" in reference to the first membership acquired in August 26 (quoting the number of the original agreement). And, of course, this new agreement canceled all the obligations of the original document signed in August 26 and described the new financial obligations.
I was happy and everybody was happy. But it was a lie. Royal Holiday took more than 9,000 dollars (91,000 pesos) for this new agreement and have continued charging me 750 dollars a month for the old agreement, which it means that they are collecting money from the two agreements. And that is illegal.
I have not received either the "certificate" of reimbursement from Granthix Capital Financial Services nor the "fabulous" platinum card. Instead, I have read horrors about ROYAL HOLIDAY. I WILL SUE against Royal Holiday, by fraud. And I sum my complain to thousands of scammed Canadian, American and Mexican people
More Royal Holiday Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - royal holiday vacation club
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - membership dues, inability to use timeshare and not honoring. agreed upon contract. would like all dues and fees paid refunded
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - this company is a scam
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - holiday
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday timeshare scam, please be careful