Menu

Pursue Fitness
reviews and complaints

www.pursuefitness.co.uk
www.pursuefitness.co.uk

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 6 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Pursue Fitness has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Pursue Fitness reviews 6

T
2:32 am EDT

Pursue Fitness Pursue Fitness Fails to Deliver: A Disappointing Experience

So, I ordered some gear from Pursue Fitness and it never showed up. I had to keep bugging them about it and they just kept blaming me for it. Like, come on, I gave them my money and they couldn't even send me my stuff? It's not like I gave them the wrong address or anything. They need to get their act together and take responsibility for their mistakes. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

R
12:56 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pursue Fitness Pursue Fitness Refund Delay: Frustration Mounts as Wait Continues

So, l ordered some stuff from Pursue Fitness back in December. It's now February and l still haven't got my refund. They keep telling me to wait for it, even though l told them l don't need the stuff anymore. It's really frustrating because l need that money for other things. I hope they sort it out soon.

C
11:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pursue Fitness Disappointing Leggings from Pursue Fitness: Not Squat-Proof and See-Through

Yo, so I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with the leggings I got from Pursue Fitness. Like, I was expecting them to be all good and squat proof, but when I put them on, they were totally see-through! Not gonna lie, it was pretty embarrassing. I mean, I don't wanna be flashing my undies to everyone at the gym, you know what I'm saying? So yeah, I wouldn't recommend buying the leggings from these guys. Maybe their other stuff is better, but I haven't tried it yet. Just a heads up!

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pursue Fitness Terrible Company with Disgusting Customer Service - Do Not Buy From Them

This company is a complete joke. They told me that my order would arrive in 7-10 days, but it's been a whopping 3 months and I still haven't received anything. I've tried reaching out to their customer service team, but they've been absolutely no help at all. It's really disappointing to see such a piss poor company with such disgusting customer service. I would definitely not recommend buying from them.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pursue Fitness Pursue Fitness Review: Affordable and Comfortable Workout Clothes

I stumbled upon Pursue Fitness after watching one of my favorite YouTubers, HopeScope, collaborate with them. I was curious to see what they had to offer and decided to give them a try. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and value of their products.

I decided to try out the black sports bra and black leggings from their collection. Both pieces were constructed seamlessly, which made them extremely comfortable to wear. The fit was true to size, which was a relief since I've had issues with sizing in the past.

The sports bra provided great support during my workout and didn't dig into my skin like some other bras I've worn. The leggings were also comfortable and didn't slide down during my workout, which is a common issue I've had with other leggings.

Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase from Pursue Fitness. The quality and value of their products exceeded my expectations. If you're looking for comfortable and affordable workout clothes, I would definitely recommend giving them a try.

If you want to see a more detailed review of my experience with Pursue Fitness, check out my video!

M

Pursue Fitness Pursue Fitness Review: Stylish Gym Clothes at a Price

I stumbled upon Pursue Fitness and I gotta say, the site looks pretty slick. The products they offer look pretty good too. But let's be real, you could probably find similar clothing for a lot cheaper if you did some digging at your local supermarket.

One thing to keep in mind is that this site is all about gym clothing. So if you're looking for some loose yoga pants or joggers, you're out of luck. They mainly offer leggings, crop tops, and running shorts for men and loose t-shirts for men.

But hey, they do have a good selection of colors and a decent range of products. So if you're in the market for some gym clothes and don't mind spending a bit more, Pursue Fitness might be worth checking out.

Read full review of Pursue Fitness and 1 comment
1 comment
J
J
Jessica Gardiner
Sydney, AU

Don’t buy from this company

Horrific customer care! They said it would take 7-10 days for my parcel to arrive and I had to continuously contacts them and couriers to find my parcel. Took over 6 weeks to recover with poor communication and no help. My advice go with another brand to save yourself hassle! Very disappointed.

About Pursue Fitness

Pursue Fitness is a leading fitness apparel brand that has been making waves in the industry since its inception in 2013. The brand is known for its high-quality, stylish and functional gym wear that is designed to help fitness enthusiasts achieve their goals and look great while doing it.

The brand's mission is to inspire and empower individuals to pursue their fitness goals, no matter how big or small they may be. Pursue Fitness believes that fitness is not just about physical health, but also about mental and emotional well-being. This is why the brand's products are designed to not only look great but also feel comfortable and supportive, allowing individuals to focus on their workouts without any distractions.

Pursue Fitness offers a wide range of gym wear for both men and women, including leggings, shorts, sports bras, t-shirts, hoodies, and more. The brand's products are made using high-quality materials that are durable, breathable, and sweat-wicking, ensuring that individuals stay comfortable and dry during their workouts.

One of the standout features of Pursue Fitness is its commitment to sustainability. The brand uses eco-friendly materials and packaging wherever possible, and is constantly looking for ways to reduce its environmental impact. This is a testament to the brand's dedication to not only helping individuals achieve their fitness goals but also to making a positive impact on the world.

Overall, Pursue Fitness is a brand that is dedicated to helping individuals pursue their fitness goals in style and comfort. With its high-quality products, commitment to sustainability, and focus on empowering individuals, it is no wonder that the brand has become a favorite among fitness enthusiasts around the world.

Pursue Fitness Customer Reviews Overview

Pursue Fitness is a UK-based fitness apparel brand that has gained a lot of popularity in recent years. The brand offers a wide range of high-quality gym wear for both men and women, including leggings, shorts, sports bras, and hoodies. Pursue Fitness has received numerous positive reviews from customers who have praised the brand for its stylish designs, comfortable fit, and durability.

One of the most significant advantages of Pursue Fitness is its commitment to using high-quality materials in its products. Customers have noted that the brand's leggings and sports bras are made from soft, breathable fabrics that feel comfortable against the skin and provide excellent support during workouts. Additionally, many customers have praised the brand's attention to detail, noting that the stitching and construction of its products are of the highest quality.

Another positive aspect of Pursue Fitness is its commitment to sustainability. The brand uses eco-friendly materials wherever possible, such as recycled polyester and organic cotton. This has resonated with customers who are increasingly concerned about the environmental impact of their purchases.

In terms of customer service, Pursue Fitness has received high marks from customers. Many have noted that the brand's customer service team is responsive and helpful, and that orders are processed quickly and efficiently. Additionally, the brand offers free shipping on orders over a certain amount, which has been appreciated by customers.

Overall, Pursue Fitness has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers. The brand's commitment to quality, sustainability, and customer service has made it a popular choice among fitness enthusiasts in the UK and beyond.
Ratings on other sites
Trustpilot
Trustpilot
3.8
523 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Pursue Fitness contacts

2. Pursue Fitness emails
  3. Pursue Fitness social media
Pursue Fitness Category
Pursue Fitness is related to the Travel and Vacations category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Pursue Fitness?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pursue Fitness Customer Service. Initial Pursue Fitness complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pursue Fitness above.