Rotita Online Clothing

Posted: Mar 24, 2015 by

incomplete shipping and size is not usa standard

4.85
Rotita
China
Rotita.com
I bought 150.00 USA dollars clothing for this online clothing "ROTITA.Com" I made an order on January 2015. I received 2 month later 3 items out of 8 after I wrote to customer service asking were is my shipping and the items I order. This site sells clothing that it only fits ancient woman for very small and petite woman. Their Large size is not a USA size meaning 13, their clothing is very poor quality and their cloth does not have either a tag on the cloth and their clothing is not like what you see in the Pictures online. It seems they use this beautiful models with beautiful dresses but when you purchase that dress or skirt is nothing like what was on the picture. I am not even bothering asking for the rest of my order because one it does not fit and second its not the same quality and the same dress I purchase. I suggest to all woman and young girls if you make purchase at this site "ROTITA.COM" you will not get either your shipping and you will be very but very disappointed at the quality of material they used to make their clothing. I am going back to my secured online shopping which they never disappoint you and if for any reason you do not receive it they always send you back the items at no cost to you. They are ALLOY.com AND VENUS.com. They are the best responsible clothing online I know because I have shop with them for years I never had a problem. It was my first time ordering at Rotita but their cloth is garbage, don't let their site fool you with this beautiful Images of online clothing. I will never buy online clothing from China. This owner is in China and you can't reach them I try but I'm just wasting my time. They gat me once but not twice, They lost a good customer. I'm going back to ALLOY.Com And Venus.com They are the BEST clothing online and their customer service are high quality.
Complaint comments Comments (6)    Updated: Complaint country China Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

A  2nd of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
I had a similar issue with them. Wrong size and poor quality. They had the nerve to offer me $5 and $10 where as I spent about $100 with them. It went on for a month until I realized that I paid thru PayPal, (love them). So, PayPal gave me a refund.

Now every chance I get I go to their Facebook link and tell people not to buy.
A  5th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
After so many complaints why do the website even allow these people to continue to be people for their money is ugly and is not right and every chance I get imma sabotage the name on the website they want to play games with me I'm glad they only got $45 from me because it won't happen ever again shame on me once but I bet you don't get me twice so take that $45 and you can shove it up their ###
A  13th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
The quality of the material is very poor, never came on scheduled time, an I haven't received my last order which was the jumpsuit I wanted to wear for a special occasion, I will not be ordering anything else from this site!!!
N  20th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
We are constantly being taken advantage of by anyone who decides to post a website with no recourse. Actually that is not true I have some information, you may or may not be interested it takes about 15 minutes. My contact information is Jennifer Quick at lsjenniferquick@gmail.com if you send me your name, email and number I will send you the information and give you a call to see what you think.
N  1st of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I agree with the post I ordered a blouse about I month ago and have not heard one thing from this company, I tried to e-mail them with the tracking number but couldn't get through. I don't usually do online orders but it looked so appealing. I 'm not giving up so easily I plan to contact a T. V. investigator to at least bring attention to this company. My motto is "kiss me first before you f**k me"
A  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I wish I had read this before I ordered Nothing fits poorly made no way will I ever get MY money back Fool me once never again

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree