Ross / rude cashier
I had the misfortune of visiting your Smyrna location in GA and meeting your rude cashier Iris this morning. There was one person in front of us that was finishing payment but the cashier Iris told my wife and I "ya'll need to move over there" pointing to the waiting line which was set up in case there are long lines. Iris had the nastiest look on her face I have ever seen when she made this statement. The tone with which she said this was as if my wife and I were her dogs. When she finished ringing up the customer in front of us only a few seconds later, she waived us over to her register. Again, this is a very rude way to communicate with customers. When I asked her why she is so rude, she responded "I wasn't being rude at all" at which point your "loss prevention" guy stepped behind the counter with the purpose to intimidate us into being quiet. This is all very disturbing behavior...
My wife shops at your Hiram, GA location regularly where they have always been courteous but after this incident I can assure you she will never step another foot into any of your locations. You really should ensure you hire more appreciative and courteous employees at your Smyrna location. It's disgusting the way we were treated...
More Ross Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - personnel - store manager
- Ross Dress for Less - store atmosphere 
- Ross Dress for Less - return 
- Ross Dress for Less - dishonest company with returns
- Ross Dress for Less - discriminating