Ross Dress for Less / terrible service
My name is John and i recently went to the Ross in Monaca PA. And i had horrible time. The floors were a mess. There were a number of clothing items that were out of place. There are cloths all over the place. I happen to go there when the plumbing was out and i had to go next door to use the bathroom. But the worst part is, there was "stuff" comming out of the sewer and it smell horrible. They should of shutdown the store. I went to an employee and the employee did not know when the plumbing would become available again. When purchasing, the lines were long and i waited about 15 minutes just to get ring up. There was other employees doing markdowns. I ask an employee why they don't call up more people to ring and the response was horrible. They said it was the people ringing were the only ones that have been train and there were no other people to ring. It was a really bad expierence. My new shirt i bought smelled horrible. i washed it and it was still smelling.. errrrrr
ROSS DRESS FOR LESS IS A TERRIBLE STORE.
GO NEXT DOOR TO MARSHALLS. IT'S NOT HAS CHEAP. BUT THE EXPERIENCE IS BETTER.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - sexual harassment, non workplace convo, making my daughter feel uncomfortable and discrimination...
- Ross Dress for Less - store and dressing room is filthy bacteria
- Ross Dress for Less - I am complaining regarding supervisor
- Ross Dress for Less - service
- Ross Dress for Less - return