Ross Dress for Less / customer service

Tallahassee, FL, United States Review updated:

I was in Store #0113, Tallahassee, FL on today. I had a return. There were two cashiers standing in the area where it said exchanges. One by the name of (Cava) was counting money and talking to the one who had previously helped a customer. I stood there for 5 minutes or so and no one ever said ma'am we will be with you in a moment. A third one entered and proceeded to help me. I told them common courtesy of acknowledging me would have been wonderful. The Cava was rolling her eyes and then the other one started as well and murmured something about what the Cava was doing. They were socializing in my opinion while the other one could have gone to the next drawer. The third one did. I did not get my original receipt back. I told them you all need training. My original receipt was thrown into the trash. I had to go back in and asked the cashier what did you do with it. She said I put it in the trash. I was like I had three other items on there. The purchase was only a week old and had I not discovered that I did not have a receipt and needed to change the other shoes with a total of $80.00 then I would have been given a store credit. Train your people and tell them if they do not want to work to stay home. There are people who want to work. When stuff is not free and I spend my money in your store I want respect and should receive an apology.

De
Jan 21, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      21st of Jan, 2017

I told them common courtesy of acknowledging me would have been wonderful. I told them you all need training. Train your people and tell them if they do not want to work to stay home. I want respect.

You get what you give in this life. You started off with disrespect to people at their job simply because as a customer you feel you can get away with it because you know they can't fight back. That makes you a bully and a coward. If you have to harass people and treat them like crap, YOU should stay home.

• Ca
      21st of Jan, 2017

I agree with WineisGood, You don't start bullying cashiers like that when they are at work. If you have a problem, you address it with the manager. But you DO NOT start harassing the cashiers at the register. The only effect you are going to have is to anger them and ruin their day and probably the day for the next customer after you. I've encountered people like you before in stores and I always speak up on behalf of the cashiers and put you in your place!