Roomster.com / unauthorized charges
Roomster submits unauthorized charges to customer accounts. When I received (1) mail message, I authorized a 3-day subscription to check the message at a cost of $5.95. I was shocked to see that Roomster had charged my account for an additional $29.95 3 days later for an upgrade for 30 days. If I was going to upgrade for 30 days, why would I pay for 3-days. Roomster uses unscrupulous, fraudelent tactics to get customers. I have to file a transactions dispute with my bank, and also file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and the Better Business Bureau. I immediately sent an e-mail to Roomster informing them that I did not order an upgrad for 30 days, but received no response. Once they make an unauthorized charge they say that there is no refund. They should not be allowed to be in business.
More Roomster.com Complaints & Reviews
- Roomster.com - scam!!! beware 
- Roomster.net - internet scam! 
- Roomster.net - help us get off this site 
- Roomster.com - horrible service! 
- Roomster.com - dishonest sales practices 
- Roomster Corporation - scam alert!! this company operates a scam business!! all fake!!
- Roomster Corporation - credit card fraud - this company is fake and so are the listings: roomster.com
- Roomster Corporation - extra charges
- Roomster - billing charges
- Roomster - unethical payment