[Resolved] Rooms To Go / property damage to wrought iron gate
Received a furniture delivery on July 25, 2015 at my home at 4317 Oak Drive, Alvarado, Texas 76009 when the delivery truck backed into my 6 ft automatic gate, damaging it and moving the gate post out of alignment. Contacted customer service and reported the damage and was told the following after several calls: 1. A DRF (Damaged Request Form) will be mailed to you. Have not received the form to date. 2. The form was mailed give it a few more days. 3. Called one of the Facilities Manager to contact you to resolve the complaint. 4. Did the Facilities manger call you? No, will call him again. 5. There is nothing customer service can do will email the facilities Manger again and he will call you. Only he can solve the complaint. Sorry, there is nothing we can do. To date have not heard from anyone in facilities or any other part of the company.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Yikes! Sorry to hear about this. Care to send your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - I am complaining about the delivery service that rooms to go used to deliver my furniture.
- Rooms To Go - delivery, customer service
- Rooms To Go - chest
- Rooms To Go - cindy crawford couch
- Rooms To Go - poor quality control/ poor customer service