Rooms To Go / claymore park bedroom set
Claymore Park black panel bedroom
purchased in September 2015.
Corner of chest is splitting cracking. First repair done in March 2016. Noticed yesterday that it is splitting again!! Same exact spot. Soon the corner will fall off of the chest. Customer service could not help. Out of warranty. Even though a previous repair was done.
Side boards on the king bed split (cracked). Like dry wood splitting apart. Even though these boards are decorative and only hold the head board and foot board together. Replaced in October.
Bottom of night stand wood split and cracked. Replaced in October.
So there is a history with this furniture to have problems and issues with splitting and cracking. I am still making payments on this furniture and it is known to be defective. My previous bedroom set purchased from another furniture company lasted 25 years. No issues, no cracking/splitting. Nothing defective. It is sad, frustrating and horrible that after a year and a half to have this many issues with this bedroom set. What is going to happen 5 years down the road?
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- Rooms To Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set
- Rooms To Go - undelivered merchandise 
- Rooms To Go - #43613024 curved bench