Rooms To Go / sent out to our home 8 times broken furniture

United States Review updated:

Horrible experience from Rooms To Go in Montgomery Alabama. I purchased the top of the line leather den furniture at this store in Jan. 2010. Since the first day of delivery, I received broken end tables and a damaged recliner. RTG has been out to my home 8 times to continue to bring out more damaged furniture. Finally on the 8th time of delivery and two months later I was able to get RTG to come out and pick up their over priced and damaged goods. I would never ever step foot in another store such as this. Poor management on all levels. No customer appreciation what so ever.

Ma

Comments

• Je
      3rd of May, 2012

It may be top of the line for RTG but their quality is cheap- thats why it dosen't cost like the other quality furniture stores. We bought a couch/loveseat from RTG and within 4 months it was breaking down-- They restuffed it 2 times-- still the same-- we gave up and won't buy from them again-- I guess you get what you pay for..Also our credit account was breeched through a RTG in another state that we never been to. Disputing it right now..