Rooms To Go / terrible employee

I recently purchased a sectional sofa from Rooms To Go @ Willowbrook - Houston. When I asked to exchange a few pieces because they were too large for my room, they were decent about making a trade for an equal or greater amount. My sales rep, Renee, was wonderful. She spent approx. 2 hours helping me choose furniture to make up the difference. The problem was a young woman from the office that Renee had asked for assistance in managing my account. This woman was so rude and condescending to Renee, it shocked me! I couldn't believe how unprofessional she acted and also can't understand why Rooms To Go doesn't offer more training on how to be more effective in customer service (let alone hiring such a disrespectful, know it all.) I don't see a very long future for this company. To Renee, you deserve so much better and are an excellent sales person. I am so sorry I didn't speak up for you at the time. I plan on correcting the situation tomorrow.

Va

Comments

2nd of Dec, 2009

That is not only a bad in Houston. I called many times asking to speak with a manager to explain why I am complaining about they irresponsibility to accomplish a contract, but a person calls Claudia was unavailable to find any body that could talk with me and also she said that they don't have anybody that speak Spanish over there, and I am not asking for anyone that speak that language. They are terrible.