Rooms To Go / terrible employee
I recently purchased a sectional sofa from Rooms To Go @ Willowbrook - Houston. When I asked to exchange a few pieces because they were too large for my room, they were decent about making a trade for an equal or greater amount. My sales rep, Renee, was wonderful. She spent approx. 2 hours helping me choose furniture to make up the difference. The problem was a young woman from the office that Renee had asked for assistance in managing my account. This woman was so rude and condescending to Renee, it shocked me! I couldn't believe how unprofessional she acted and also can't understand why Rooms To Go doesn't offer more training on how to be more effective in customer service (let alone hiring such a disrespectful, know it all.) I don't see a very long future for this company. To Renee, you deserve so much better and are an excellent sales person. I am so sorry I didn't speak up for you at the time. I plan on correcting the situation tomorrow.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go Gulfport Mississippi - exchange and billing
- Rooms To Go - shocked on the ugly experience, did not got the furniture and rtg trying to charge 20%!!!
- Rooms To Go - delivery
- Rooms To Go - customer service, delivery service store manager
- Rooms To Go - couch/chaise sectional